Tuesday, October 11, 2005

A few photos from the weekend

I didn't have my photos uploaded yesterday when I posted, so here's a few from the weekend. I didn't take very many. I think I forgot where I was for awhile and it didn't even strike me to pull out my camera. Unfortunately, all the photos are of the "Lac" and not of the village. I guess I'll just have to go back to Chez Ibrahim...


Stephanie and Ibrahim


The un-Rose Lac Rose


Some "African" villas for the tourists.



The pool in all its uninhabitated cleanly glory

1 Comments:

At 12/10/05 18:39, Blogger Senegal Daily said...

Hi Michelle -

I found your blog through a Senegal search. My husband and I met while doing medical work there for two years. He was in Hydrobase in St Louis and I was in Miname, just beyong Bargny and Rufisque.

I recognized Al Assane from the Baobob Center and many places, like HLM. I hope you enjoy the rest of your time.

Nuyul ma sa waa ker bu baax.
Khady Gueye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

eXTReMe Tracker